Blood oranges are interesting fruits. Have you ever tried one?
On the outside they present as ordinary oranges,
but on the inside - something completely different and unique.
At bloodorange.io, we provide custom, software-based solutions to power application delivery systems of all shapes and sizes. Each solution is uniquely fit to suit our clients' needs.
- Custom PaaS layers ("Platform-as-a-Service"), written in Go or Python
- All-in-one container overhauls, from source code to Kubernetes via Docker & Helm
- Migrations to Kubernetes from existing container infrastructure, such as Amazon ECS etc.
- Advanced CI/CD automation, fresh setup or integration with existing tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Git-based deployment workflows, ephemeral environments per branch or pull request
Free Services (online)
Bundle Bar is a free service that hosts new types of lightweight, cloud-native artifacts for use by tools leveraging OCI for package distribution.
For more information, please visit bundle.bar.
bloodorange.io is an independently-owned, US-based company founded in early 2019 by software engineer Josh Dolitsky.